Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Long time coming.

Sooo I haven't posted anything in a really long time. Sorry about that!
And apparently I'm technologically challenged and the post that was supposed to be my last post was a draft that I've had saved for a long time and it got posted according to the date I saw it. It's called "The Worst of the Worst" so go read it lol I think it's really interesting.

But anyway, I said I would write about how work week and recruitment went and even though it was forever ago I'll talk about it anyway. It was so busy and crazy those two weeks that I only got to workout like twice. Which drove me crazy. But I did do pretty well with eating healthy.

On to current issues....

Greek life is starting to prepare for homecoming at Mizzou and life as I know it is about to get VERY VERY stressful! So, because of this I'm going to post some articles about dealing with stress in a healthy way! Look out for those in the near future!!

Thats all for now.
Stay Healthy!
-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment