Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Summer is coming to an end...for me at least.

OKAY! So I have to go back to school in less than 2 weeks. August 7th to be exact.
I know what your thinking...why so early?
The reason I'm going back so early is because of sorority formal recruitment (a.k.a. rush). I'm a proud member of Phi Mu and cannot wait to experience rush from "the other side."
How does this relate at all in any way to nutrition and fitness?
Well, I am FREAKING out about being able to fit in a workout and about how healthy I'll be eating. The week I get back is work week, which I hear is crazy. And the next week is rush week. Which I KNOW is crazy. So for all you non math majors out there that is TWO WEEKS of craziness. And for those of you that don't know me, I'm a total creature of habit. So this is going to totally throw my routine out of wack. Great. One of my biggest downfalls is that once I break a fitness routine, it's very hard for me to get back into it. For example, I'll workout 5-6 days a week for like 3 months, then I go on vacation, or get sick for a few days and don't workout. What happens? I completely stop working out for like a month because I get lazy. Not okay.
If I have time, I'll post updates about how healthy I'm eating and how much I'm exercising during the 2 weeks of hectic, stressful, craziness that is work week and recruitment. If I end up not doing that well health-wise, hopefully looking back at this post will motivate me to not be lazy and get back to working out regularly.

OH and in the next few days look out for a new post. I've been working on it for awhile and it's going to be awesome! (At least that's what I think, haha.) But I'm not going to say anything else :)

Until Next time,
Stay Healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment