Friday, July 9, 2010

A little about me and my blog :)

Hi :)
I'm Sarah.
I'm going into my sophomore year at Mizzou.
I'm declaring a major in nutrition and fitness this fall.

And this is why I started a blog:
-Staying healthy in college is hard.
-No one wants to gain the "freshman 15"
-Many books/websites about staying healthy and eating right are not applicable to college life because if you live in a dorm, sorority, or fraternity house you generally do not cook your own meals, (easy mac, cereal, and ramen don't count haha) and sometimes healthy choices are limited.
-I want this blog to be a place college students can go to to find info and tips on living a healthy life in college
- I'll post links to health/fitness articles and websites I think are interesting and useful
- And I also want to share things that work for me in my efforts to not gain weight in college.
I'm not an expert yet, but as I research and learn new things, I'll pass on the info to you :)

Until next time,
Stay healthy!
-Sarah




No comments:

Post a Comment